Axis in Didube is an ideal choice for any investor on a tight budget looking for a highly-affordable apartment right in the centre of the city.  With only 20% due upon contract and the remaining 80% payable only upon completion in autumn 2019, this is also an excellent project for anyone who does not have all of their cash together immediately, but who do not want to miss out on Tbilisi’s growing capital appreciation opportunities.

The current building is the last of five low-rise buildings which make up the entire project.  The other four buildings are complete and all sold out.  All buildings are designed in a sleek and modern style, in keeping with the surrounding architecture and are partially clad in natural stone, travertine and brick.

Located in Spiridon Kedia Street, the area immediately surrounding the project is quiet and peaceful, yet it is situated just 250m from Tsereteli Metro Station, allowing quick and easy access to all parts of the city.  The project is also located close to Tbilisi railway and bus stations and there are plenty of shops, restaurants and supermarkets within easy walking distance.

Unlike most affordable developments in Tbilisi, where no one takes care of the communal areas, seeing them soon become untidy and fall into disrepair, Axis in Didube offers a full janitor service to keep the common areas clean, which protects the value of the investment here.  The project is also covered with 24/7 security and will offer a concierge service.  Once this final building is complete, the developer will landscape the garden area behind the buildings and also add a children’s playground.  There will also be a limited amount of parking spaces available.

Axis in Didube offers a choice of either one, two or three-bedroom apartments.  The one-bedroom apartments range in size from 55.6 to 60.8m2 while the two-bedroom apartments vary from a compact 84.0m2 up to roomy 106.9m2 apartments.  The three-bedroom options are compact at 91.5m2, which makes them highly affordable. All apartments at Axis in Didube come with balconies.

In addition to the excellent central location of the project, the other feature which makes this such an attractive development is the exceptionally low prices.  Prices here start at just $650 per m2 – making this one of the most affordable new projects close to the city centre.  These prices are for white frame condition.  To bring apartments here up to fully finished status, look at adding an additional $150 per m2.

Due to the project’s central location and close proximity to Tseretli Metro and the tourist area of Marjanishvili, apartments here are sure to be in high demand from short-term rental tenants.  With a daily rate of $30 per day and 80% occupancy, a one-bedroom apartment here would earn $8,760 per year – offering a gross yield of 19%.

As mentioned above, Axis in Didube has a generous payment plan where buyers need only pay 20% upon contract, with nothing else to pay until completion in autumn 2019 when the remaining 80% is due.  However, if buyers were to pay 100% on contract, then they would be able to receive a discount of 10% from the total price of the apartment.

In summary, Axis in Didube is an ideal choice for anyone looking at a centrally located project at an affordable price.

Floor Plans & Pricing

One-Bedroom Apartment1155.6($37,400)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Reception
  • 24/7 Security
  • Children's Playground
  • Gardens
  • Parking