Chavchavadze N49 is an ideal choice for anyone looking to buy a sizable apartment as their family home in Tbilisi or who are looking for good returns from long-term rental tenants.

The project is located to the west of Vake – Tbilisi’s most exclusive suburb which is home to the majority of the embassies in the city.  By being on the western edge of Vake on the region’s most famous street, residents here will enjoy the tranquility of a quiet location which is surrounded by green parkland, while still having quick and easy access to all of the facilities on offer in Vake.

The project consists of four main high-rise towers.  Block I is the tallest, consisting of 29 floors, with Block IV just a little shorter at 25 floors.  The remaining two blocks, Block II and Block III both contain 17 floors.  The architecture of the building is modern in style, with the majority of apartments benefiting from large balconies, from which residents are able to enjoy the views of the surrounding parks and mountains to the north and south.  Blocks II, III and IV are all fully complete now and sold out.  Only Block I is now remaining and it will be complete at the end of December 2021.  This is the best of the four buildings, with the larger apartments all having stunning views over Vake Park.

Below each of the four towers are commercial areas which will contain a variety of useful shops – a convenient benefit for all residents who will be able to purchase all of their daily necessities without leaving the complex.

Chavchavadze N49 is a fully-gated community offering peace of mind for you and your family due to the project’s 24/7 security.  Residents here will also benefit from a concierge service and all common areas will be kept clean by janitors employed by the developer.

There is a wide selection of different apartment sizes for buyers here to choose from.  One-bedroom apartments here range in size from 57.7 – 94.5m2, while the  two-bedroom apartments range from a compact 86.8m2 up to a large 131.6m2.  The project is an ideal choice for any buyer needing three bedrooms as the project has a wide selection of options available starting at 176.7m2 and going up to a massive 271.9m2 apartment, which could also be configured as a four-bedroom unit.  All of the three-bedroom apartments come from luxurious, large terraces which are sold at a lower price per m2 than the interior space.

Unusually for Georgia, all apartments on the project are sold on a luxurious, fully finished basis rather than the standard white frame level of finishing that is most common in Georgia.  Despite this fact, buyers still get to choose the materials and layout of their apartments. All buyers here are able to visit the developer’s interior design showroom where they can select the exact style of their apartment to ensure that it matches their tastes precisely.

Chavchavadze N49 has one of the best payment plans in Tbilisi.  Buyers here need only pay 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% only due upon completion of the project to white frame standard at the end of 2021.  Alternatively, anyone paying 100% on contract will receive a generous 15% discount from the standard prices.

For any buyer looking for a luxurious project just outside the hustle and bustle of the city, but still in Tbilisi’s best neighbourhood, Chavchavadze N49 is an excellent choice.

Floor Plans & Pricing

Two-Bedroom Apartment2186.2($146,400)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Concierge Service
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking