Saburtalo is the most popular area of the city for most foreigners searching for a home for themselves.  However, such is the popularity of the area that prices here have been constantly rising and so the majority of properties are now out of the reach of buyers on a tight budget. For these buyers, Politkovskaya 12 is the ideal choice as prices here – starting at just $655 per m2, black frame – are highly affordable compared to the majority of projects in Saburtalo which are close to completing construction.

Politkovskaya 12 is an elegant-looking tower development standing 12 storeys high.  The skeleton of the building was completed in September 2018 and the project is due for completion in April 2019.  The project has an excellent location off the main road, with a green area immediately behind the project, making this an ideal project for families with children.  Despite this quiet location, the new University Metro Station, which opened in 2017, is just five minutes’ walk from here, offering quick and easy access to all parts of the city.  Around the metro station, you will also find a large Fresco supermarket, plus other shops and restaurants.

Despite the fact that Politkovskaya 12 is getting close to completion, there is still a good variety of apartments remaining on the project.  Floors two through ten have the same layout, each containing nine apartments.  Four of these apartments are smaller one-bedroom apartments which range in size from 55.2m2 up to 58.7m2.  There is also a larger one-bedroom of 76.6m2, plus three two-bedroom options, ranging in size from 70.3m2 up to 97.7m2.  The 97.7m2 units come with two-bathrooms – a real rarity for affordable apartments in Tbilisi.

For those looking for larger apartments, there are also three large penthouse apartments remaining on the top two floors of the project.  These apartments all come with beautifully spacious terraces and can be configured as either two or three-bedroom units.  They range in size from 242m2 to 266.8m2.

All apartments here are supplied on a ‘black frame’ basis and are priced according to the floor.  The second floor is priced at just $655 per m2, with the penthouse levels at $725 per m2.  Buyers should budget an additional $175 per m2 for finishing in order to arrive at the price for an apartment that is ready for occupation.  This gives a starting price for finished apartments of $45,816 for the 55.2m2 one-bedroom apartment and $58,349 for the 70.3m2 two-bedroom apartment.

The payment plan at Politkovskaya 12 is 30% on contract, with the remaining 70% spread over the remainder of the build.  Anyone who is buying primarily to receive Residence in Georgia and pays 100% upon contract will receive a modest discount and will be able to register the apartment in their name immediately.

For anyone looking for an affordable apartment in Saburtalo, within easy reach of the metro, Politkovskaya 12 is the perfect choice.

 

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
One-Bedroom Apartment1155.2₾95015($36,156)View

Property Features

  • Children's Playground
  • Close to Metro
  • Gardens
  • Parking

Location