Saburtalo Palace is an exciting new project which, upon completion in December 2019, will become one of Saburtalo’s landmark residences.  Standing 33-storeys high, Saburtalo Palace will become the tallest building in Saburtalo, which is the most popular area of Tbilisi for foreign residents.

The project also occupies one of the very best land plots remaining in the area – right next to the Fresco 24-hour supermarket at the end of Vazha-Pshavela Avenue.  This is where the new University Metro Station is located – allowing for quick and easy transport to all parts of the city.

In addition to having a major supermarket and metro station right on their doorsteps, residents of Saburtalo Palace will also have luxurious facilities within the project to enjoy.  These consist of a concierge service, a football/basketball court, an indoor fitness centre, gardens and 24-hour security.  Maintenance fees for these services will be in the region of $0.25 to $0.50 per m2 per month.  Underground parking is also available here for an additional cost of $7,000-9,000 per space.

The majority of apartments at Saburtalo Palace are reasonably-sized two-bedroom apartments, in the region of 80-90m2.  Unusually, the majority of these two-bedroom apartments come with two-bathrooms.  Although two-bathroom apartments are the norm for new buildings across most of the world now, they are still relatively rare in Georgia, which is going to give owners here a major advantage when looking for rental tenants.

In addition to the two-bedroom options, each floor of Saburtalo Palace contains a single 54.6m2 one-bedroom apartment.  As one-bedroom apartments are the best sellers, buyers looking for this size of apartment should act quickly as they are sure to sell out fast.

For those looking for larger apartments, there is also a three-bedroom/two-bathroom apartment on each floor around 120m2.  There are also three-bedroom apartments with huge terraces available for anyone looking for a home that is really special.

Despite the luxurious nature of Saburtalo Palace, prices here are currently surprisingly affordable.  These prices depend on the floor and also the size of the apartment, with larger apartments having a lower price per m2 than the smaller ones.  Discounting the really large apartments, prices here start at just $650 per m2 on the lowest floor, going up to a maximum of $1300 per m2 on the penthouse level, where the views are breath-taking.  These prices are for apartments delivered in ‘white frame’ condition.  Buyers will need to add a minimum of $150 per m2 for finishing in order to get an apartment which is ready for occupation.

The payment plan at Saburtalo Palace is 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% spread throughout the remainder of the build in equal installments.  For those looking to obtain Residence in Georgia, Saburtalo Residence is an excellent choice, as all apartments already have their Cadastrial Codes in place.  As a result, anyone paying the full amount for their apartment can then immediately apply for Residence.

Saburtalo Residence only went on sale in October 2018, at which time construction was already completed up to the 19th-floor.  Without too long to wait for completion, sales of the project are likely to be rapid over the coming months, so buyers should act quickly now – especially if they want one of the limited supply of one-bedroom apartments here.

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
One-Bedroom Apartment1154.56₾126933($46,922)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Basketball Court
  • Children's Playground
  • Close to Metro
  • Concierge Service
  • Fitness Centre
  • Football Pitch
  • Gardens
  • Parking
  • Supermarket

Location