Tsinamdzghvrishvili 125 is the perfect choice for anyone looking to purchase an apartment in an attractive new building in the increasingly popular ‘New Tiflis’ area on the right bank of the city.  The location is just a few minutes’ walk from the fully-reconstructed, historic street of Marjanishvili, which is one of Tbilisi’s most popular tourist attractions and known for its multicultural nature.

Located right in the centre of the city, the project also offers quick and easy access to all points of the city due to the fact that it is situated just 250m from Station Square.  This is the main hub for the city’s Metro system – the interchange between the city’s two Metro lines – allowing fast and inexpensive travel to the north, south and west.  Here you can also take trains and buses to all other parts of the city and there is a major shopping centre here too for all your essential purchases.

The project is a low-rise building consisting of seven storeys.  There is an atrium in the centre of the project, making the entire building light and airy. The building beautifully blends the old with the new in terms of design, being coated with natural brick.  The project is currently under construction, ahead of an anticipated completion date of October 2018.

Unlike most affordable developments in Tbilisi, where no one takes care of the communal areas, seeing them soon become untidy and fall into disrepair, Tsinamdzghvrishvili 125 offers a full janitor service to keep the common areas clean, which protects the value of the investment here.  The project is also covered by 24/7 security and will offer a concierge service.

Tsinamdzghvrishvili 125 has been selling so well that there are very few units remaining on the project now.  There are just four two-bedroom apartments remaining.  Three of these are 70.8m2 in size, while the other is 93.7m2.

The standard payment plan on this project is 20% upon contract, with the remaining 80% only due upon completion to ‘white frame’ status in October.  However, any buyer paying 100% upon contract will be able to enjoy a 10% discount from the total price of the apartment.

Although apartments here are sold on a completely finished basis, buyers still get to choose the materials and layout of their apartments.  All buyers here are able to visit the developer’s interior design showroom where they can select the exact style of their apartment to ensure that it matches their tastes precisely.

With a combination of an ideal city centre location in one of Tbilisi’s most popular tourist areas and easy transport links to all other areas combined with highly affordable prices, Tsinamdzghvrishvili 125 is our best-selling project due to the very high rental returns that it is possible to obtain here, with net annual yields close to 15% per annum.

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
Two-Bedroom Apartment2170.8₾204500($78,100)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Reception
  • 24/7 Security
  • Parking

Location