Tsinamdzghvrishvili 125 is the perfect choice for anyone looking to purchase an apartment in an attractive new building in the increasingly popular ‘New Tiflis’ area on the right bank of the city.  The location is just a few minutes’ walk from the fully-reconstructed, historic street of Marjanishvili, which is one of Tbilisi’s most popular tourist attractions and known for its multicultural nature.

Located right in the centre of the city, the project also offers quick and easy access to all points of the city due to the fact that it is situated just 250m from Station Square.  This is the main hub for the city’s Metro system – the interchange between the city’s two Metro lines – allowing fast and inexpensive travel to the north, south and west.  Here you can also take trains and buses to all other parts of the city and there is a major shopping centre here too for all your essential purchases.

The project is a low-rise building consisting of seven storeys.  There is an atrium in the centre of the project, making the entire building light and airy. The building beautifully blends the old with the new in terms of design, being coated with natural brick.  The project is currently under construction, ahead of an anticipated completion date of October 2018.

Unlike most affordable developments in Tbilisi, where no one takes care of the communal areas, seeing them soon become untidy and fall into disrepair, Tsinamdzghvrishvili 125 offers a full janitor service to keep the common areas clean, which protects the value of the investment here.  The project is also covered by 24/7 security and will offer a concierge service.

Although apartments here are sold on a completely finished basis, buyers still get to choose the materials and layout of their apartments.  All buyers here are able to visit the developer’s interior design showroom where they can select the exact style of their apartment to ensure that it matches their tastes precisely.

All of the small, one-bedroom apartments at Tsinamdzghvrishvili 125 sold out within a week, but we have one resale apartment that has come back onto the market.  This is a 47.8m2 apartments with balconies located on the second floor.  These apartment is priced at $54,970.

The payment plan for these three units is approximately 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% not due until completion of the project to white frame standard at the end of December 2018.

With a combination of an ideal city centre location in one of Tbilisi’s most popular tourist areas and easy transport links to all other areas combined with highly affordable prices, Tsinamdzghvrishvili 125 is our best-selling project due to the very high rental returns that it is possible to obtain here, with net annual yields close to 15% per annum.

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
One-Bedroom Apartment1147.8₾143586($54,970)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Reception
  • 24/7 Security
  • Parking

Location