Barnov 28 is an ideal choice for anyone looking for a luxurious apartment in a luxurious development, right in the heart of Tbilisi.  The project is located in the highly-popular Vera area of the city, which is often listed as the top place in the city for expats to make their home.  Barnov 28 is located just 150m from the internationally-famous Rooms and Stamba Hotels, and Rustaveli Metro station is just 200m from here.  Liberty Square is a mere 20 minute walk from here, right down Rustaveli Avenue.

Due for completion in April 2023, Barnov 28 is an exclusive boutique project, containing only 22 apartments spread over seven floors.  Upper floors offer beautiful views  over the city and/or of Mtatsaminda Hill where the TV Tower is easily visible.  In terms of facilities, Barnov 28 offers a concierge service during the day, with a security guard at night.  The project contains a small garden area, including a children’s playground.  Parking spaces are available at an additional cost of $20-25,000 per space depending on level.  Maintenance fees here will be in the region of 150-200 Lari per month.

The project contains just a single one-bedroom apartment of 74.2m2, located on the first floor with no balcony.  The majority of apartments here are two-bedroom/two-bathroom units, starting at 86.7m2, with most options being in the region of 100-130m2.  Larger apartments starting from around 170m2 can be configured as either two or-three-bedroom apartments.  For anyone looking for really luxurious apartments, there is a good selection of large penthouse apartments available on the upper floors of the building, ranging in size from 200m2 to 300m2, with opportunities to combine apartments on the same floor for anyone looking for the truly ultimate apartment in Tbilisi.

Prices for apartments at Barnov 28 start at $2,200 on the first floor, increasing by $100 per m2, topping out at $2,800 per m2 for penthouses on the seventh and final floor.  These prices are for apartments delivered in ‘green frame’ condition, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc.  Buyers here should allocate an additional $200 per m2 (of the interior area only – not including balconies) in order to finish apartments to a suitably luxurious standard.

The payment plan at Barnovi 28 is 40% on contract, with the remaining 60% spread over the remainder of the construction period in equal monthly instalments (e.g. if there is 12 months remaining until completion, the plan would be 5% per month for 12 months).

Vacant land plots in the Vera area close to Rustaveli are incredibly rare already and so Barnov 28 presents a unique opportunity to purchase in a luxurious new building in this highly desirable location.

Floor Plans & Pricing

Three-Bedroom Apartment33170.5₾1213674($392,150)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Reception
  • 24/7 Security
  • Children's Playground
  • Close to Metro
  • Concierge Service
  • Gardens