Chavchavadze Plaza is a beautiful and luxurious new development on the most exclusive street in Tbilisi’s most exclusive neighbourhood – Chavchavadze Avenue in Vake.  Here you will find many of Tbilisi’s embassies plus the best schools and restaurants within easy walking distance.

Scheduled for completion in November 2018, this beautiful building 24-floor high-rise will be a welcome addition to Vake’s skyline, due to Chavchavadze Plaza’s innovative, irregular design which combines stone, wooden and steel finishes to the exterior of the building.  All of the materials used in the construction of Chavchavadze Plaza are of the highest European quality in order to ensure that the project is the equal of any luxurious European development.  This is a highly exclusive development consisting of just 91 apartments.

Owners at Chavchavadze Plaza get to enjoy a selection of top-quality facilities.  The first two floors of the building will be a shopping mall, offering a great deal of convenience to owners here having all their daily essentials located in the same building.  In addition, other facilities include a large terraced area which features a children’s playground areas plus luxurious landscaping featuring cabanas for relaxing in the sunshine.  The project also features a luxurious, 100m2 lobby area, with a full-time receptionist and security guards on duty to assist owners with their requirements.  Underground parking is available here for an additional price of $15,000 per place.

Located on the south side of Chavchavadze Avenue, buyers here get a choice of two different, but equally attractive views.  North-facing apartments have views over Chavchavadze Avenue, while south-facing apartments have views of the steep, green hillside that leads up to Turtle Lake.

With Chavchavadze Plaza rapidly nearing completion, it is perhaps not surprising that the majority of apartments here are already sold.  However, there are still apartments of all types currently available.  There are one-bedroom options starting from 66.5m2.  Two-bedroom apartments are most limited, with currently just one smaller 85.67m2 apartment remaining on the third floor.  Those looking for larger two or-three bedroom apartments still have a wide range of apartments available to choose from, however, with sizes starting from 152.91 going up to 222.2m2.  For those looking for the ultimate apartment, there are still four penthouse apartments remaining on the project, ranging in size from 258.62m2 up to 402.71m2.

All apartments are sold on a ‘green frame’ basis, which mean that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, etc. so that buyers are able to ensure that their new home meets all their requirements.  The ‘green frame’ prices here start at $1500 per m2 on the third floor, going up to $1800 for the 20th floors.  The top four penthouse levels are priced from $1800 to $2200.  Good quality finishing here would start at $200 by a private contractor.  The developer offers super-luxury finishing services themselves, ranging in price from $250 to $500 per m2.

The standard payment terms at Chavchavadze Plaza are 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% due in monthly or quarterly installments over the following 12 months – which means that you can receive the key before the apartment is fully paid for.  Alternatively, those willing to pay 100% on contract with benefit from a 5% discount from the standard prices.

With beautiful architecture, a superb location and affordable prices compared to other similar developments, Chavchavadze Plaza is an ideal purchase for anyone looking for a luxurious new home in Tbilisi.

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
Three-Bedroom Apartment33152.91($237,010)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Reception
  • 24/7 Security
  • Children's Playground
  • Concierge Service
  • Gardens
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking

Video

Location