Dighomi 3B is the perfect buying choice for anyone looking to purchase in a high-quality development at an affordable price.
The project comes from Georgia’s largest and most experienced developers, having been established in 2006. Since then, they have successfully completed well over 50 major developments, with over 20 more currently under construction. Dighomi 3B is one of their latest projects, which will be the second of three buildings that will comprise the project upon completion. The building started construction at the start of 2021 and is scheduled for completion in December 2023.
The large land plot that the development occupies gives plenty of space for beautiful common areas, totaling 7,000m2. The project will contain beautiful green spaces at its centre which will include a children’s playground area as well as a basketball/five-a-side football pitch. The building will also feature a five-star lobby with 24/7 concierge and security services. With the area totally secure, it is an ideal place for families.
The project is located in the north of the city, less than ten minutes’ walk from the US Embassy. There are also several university campuses in the area, as well as two major hospitals. Sports lovers will enjoy the fact that the project is located just 15 minutes’ walk from Tbilisi Olympic City with a wide range of sporting options available, including one of the largest pools in the city. The project is also less than 2km from the most popular mall in Tbilisi – namely Tbilisi Mall. Closer to home, the largest hypermarket in the area, ‘Goodwill’, is located adjacent to the project, along with a variety of other useful shops.
Block 3B is a 25-storey building which will contain apartments in a variety of sizes and layouts. These start with one-bedroom apartments which range in size from 54.6 – 64.9m2, through the popular two-bedroom options, ranging from, 66.2m2 apartments, up to 82.3m2 sizes. For those needing more space still, there are a number of three-bedroom options available, which start at a compact 78.7m2 with one-bathroom, going up to a large 134.8m2 size., which comes with an option of having either one or two-bathrooms.
All apartments at Dighomi 3B are supplied on a ‘white frame’ basis, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc. Buyers here should budget for an additional $170 per m2 in order to make the finishing upon completion.
With Dighomi 3B being still far from completion, it is an ideal project for any buyers needing a long period over which to make their payments. Here buyers need to pay just 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% payable in monthly installments through the remainder of the build.
If these terms are still outside your reach, Dighomi 3B is one project in Tbilisi where it is possible for buyers to obtain a home loan. For those looking to buy an apartment on credit, terms would be 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% paid over a 10-year period.
In summary, for any buyer on a tight budget needing time to pay in affordable installments, Dighomi 3B is an excellent choice.
Floor Plans & Pricing
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Security
- Basketball Court
- Children's Playground