Dighomi Townhouses is a beautiful new development of private houses which is the ideal choice for anyone looking for an affordable family home which is located not too far from the centre of the city. Unlike the majority of new townhouse and villa developments located some distance outside Tbilisi, Dighomi Townhouses are located inside Tbilisi’s city limits. The project is located in the north-west of the city in the new Dighomi district of the city.
Despite the fact that the project is surrounded by beautiful green areas, there are a lot of useful amenities within a few minutes’ driving distance. There is a large Goodwill supermarket within 2km of the project, while the US Embassy a little under 3km from here. Located 4km from here is the QSI International School, which has the reputation of being the very best international school in Georgia. Tbilisi Mall – one of the largest in the city – is around 8km from here. You will also find some of the best Georgian restaurants in the city located less than ten minutes’ drive from the project.
Dighomi Townhouses is a boutique project which will consist of just nine townhouses. Three of the townhouse were completed in June 2020, with the remaining six scheduled for completion during the course of 2022 and 2023.
There are two styles of townhouses available to choose from in the project, each of two storeys. One variant has a large balcony on the upper floor containing a total of 226m2 including the balcony. The other version has extra interior space instead, with a total interior space of 209m2. The land plots of each of the villas varies from 423m2 up to 496m2 of which 247m2 is garden area. In front of each townhouse is an off-street parking space for one car and a front garden area. Behind the townhouses are large, 140m2, garden areas which will be landscaped. This area is large enough for a private pool for an additional cost of around $12,000 if the buyer would like one.
The default design of both types of townhouses comes with a separate kitchen area, three-bedrooms and three-bathrooms. However, there is the possibility to make changes to the plans to add a fourth bathroom or to increase the sizes of the rooms.
The standard price for either variant of the townhouses is $279,000. However, the next buyer will be able to purchase a townhouse for the steeply discounted price of just $164,950. These are the prices for townhouses supplied in ‘green frame’ condition, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc. Buyers here should budget an additional $170 per m2 – around $38,420 extra – in order to fully finish one of the townhouses.
For any of the three finished townhouses, 100% payment on contract is necessary – and then you can start the finishing work, which will take around three months. Those needing a little extra time to pay could opt for one of the remaining six villas completing within a maximum of six months following purchase. The payment plan for these final townhouses would be 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% spread over the course of the build in equal monthly installments.
With the first townhouse available with a staggering $114,000 discount, this offer is not likely to last for long. So bargain hunters should act quickly in order to avoid disappointment.
Floor Plans & Pricing
|Townhouse - Ground Floor||3||3||226||₾531879||($164,950)||View|
|Townhouse - Top Floor||₾||($164,950)||View|