GreenHill Residence is an ideal project for anyone looking for a relatively affordable apartment in a peaceful area with an almost unparalleled selection of facilities for the benefit of residents and guests of the project.

The project consists of three different phases.  Two are ‘wave-like’ buildings – a little reminiscent of the famous Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai – while the other phase is a tall tower.  Two of the phases – one of the ‘wave-like’ buildings and the tower were fully finished during 2019 and are now sold out apart from a handful of very large apartments.  The second of the ‘wave-like’ buildings, scheduled for completion in April 2022, is under construction and still has good availability.

GreenHill Residence is located in a quiet part of the Saburtalo area of Tbilisi – one of the most popular parts of the city for foreign buyers.  The location is on the edge of green areas, with beautiful hillside views from 270 degrees.  The majority of apartments in the final phase have uninterrupted views of green hillsides, with the River Vere running through the valley.  It is not possible to build on this area, so buyers are guaranteed of not losing their views to future construction.

Despite being surrounded by green areas, the main facilities of Saburtalo are close to hand.  The University Metro Station and Fresco supermarket are just 350m from here, while the new City Mall – the largest in Tbilisi – is less than five minutes’ drive away, as is the European School.

Such are the amount of facilities located inside the project that owners here won’t have to leave the site too often.  Already existing in the first two phases of the project are a Nikora convenience store, co-working centre plus a beauty salon.  There is also a garden area featuring a children’s playground and football/basketball court in what will be the central area of the project.  Completing together with the final phase of construction in April 2022 will be a separate facilities building which will contain the project’s large indoor swimming pool and fitness centre.  Due to the large plot that GreenHill is located on, there is ample parking available on the peripheries.  Those wishing to secure their own underground parking spots can do so for an additional payment of $15-20,000 depending upon the size of the place.  The entire project is secured by 24/7 security.

GreenHill Residence still has a good selection of unit sizes for buyers to choose from.  These start with one-bedroom apartments, ranging in size from 59.5m2 going up to 62.4m2.  The two-bedroom apartments start at a compact and affordable 75.6m2, going up to a roomy 112.3m2 design.  Those looking for three-bedroom apartments can choose from options starting at 133m2, or larger options up to 158.7m2.

Apartments here are surprisingly affordable considering the location and wide array of facilities on offer, starting at just $1,000 per m2.  This is for apartments delivered in ‘white frame’ condition, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc.  Buyers here should allocate an additional $150 per m2 for making the finishing.

The payment plan here is the most common for new projects in Tbilisi, with 30% due upon contract, with the remaining 70% payable in equal monthly installments through until completion of the build in April 2022.

Apartments at GreenHill Residence with the best views are selling through fast, so potential buyers should act quickly to secure one of the best remaining units.

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
Two-Bedroom Apartment2178.5($78,500)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Beauty Salon
  • Business Centre
  • Children's Playground
  • Close to Metro
  • Convenience Store
  • Fitness Centre
  • Football Pitch
  • Gardens
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking
  • Sauna
  • Spa Centre
  • Swimming Pool

Location