Isani E is the perfect choice for anyone looking for an affordable apartment in a highly convenient location with a whole host of facilities available to owners, including a shopping mall at the base of the complex.
This is the fifth and final building in one of the largest projects currently under construction in Tbilisi today. Starting construction in January 2016, the total value of the project is $60 million and, upon completion, will cover an area of 27,000m2. The project will eventually accommodate five separate, high-rise residential buildings, a hotel, shopping mall, school, entertainment centre plus a variety of sports grounds and gardens covering an area of over 10,000m2 – practically a self-contained village.
Even though the final building is not yet complete, current residents here will still benefit from excellent facilities right on their doorstep. Most important of these facilities is the fact that Isani Metro Station is just five minutes’ walk from here, allowing quick and easy access to all parts of the city. Closer still is the established Isani Mall and Carrefour Market, which are both immediately adjacent to the new project.
The first two buildings in the project – Isani A and Isani B – are now fully sold out and were completed in 2019 and 2020 respectively. Isani C was completed in 2021 and Isani D will be complete before autumn 2020. There is very limited availability in these two buildings now. Generally only larger apartment sizes remain. Isani E is scheduled for completion in summer 2023.
Isani E will stand 29-storeys tall, making it the tallest of the five buildings on the project. Such a tall building will tower over the other buildings in the area and is built on one of the highest locations in Isani, which means that apartments facing north have beautiful views over the city.
The apartments at Isani E start with affordable one-bedroom apartments which are all sized in the region of 50m2 to 50.6m2. The two-bedroom apartments range between 59.8m2 and 83.8m2. There is also just a single three-bedroom apartment remaining, which is a compact 80m2.
Despite the highly convenient location of Isani E and the on-site facilities which will become part of this multi-functional development, prices here are very reasonable Prices here range from just $840/m2 to $993/m2 for apartment here delivered to ‘‘Green Frame’ standard. This means that apartments here are delivered with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc. Buyers here should budget an additional $170 per m2 for the interior works (not including the balcony which does not require any finishing).
The standard payment terms for apartments at Isani E are 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% payable in monthly installments throughout the remainder of the construction period.
If these terms are still outside your reach, however, Isani E is a project where it is possible for foreign buyers to obtain a home loan, via the developer’s partner bank. For those looking to buy an apartment on credit, terms would be 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% paid over a period of up to 10 years.
For buyers who are looking for an affordable apartment in a highly convenient location, just five minutes’ walk from a Metro station, then Isani E is surely the ideal choice.
Floor Plans & Pricing
- 24/7 Security
- Children's Playground
- Close to Metro
- Football Pitch
- Mountain Views