Kikvidze Gardens is the ideal choice for buyers on a limited budget who are looking for a location which is not too far from the centre of the city. The project is located just 250m from Didube Metro Station and, from here, it is just five stops to Rustaveli, without having to change lines. So you can be right in the heart of the city in under thirty minutes after leaving your home.
The project consists of six different buildings, each of 12-storeys. Three of the buildings were started in 2018 and are due for completion in September 2019. The final three buildings were started in early 2019 and are scheduled for completion in September 2020.
Despite the fact that Kikvidze Gardens is located so close to Didube Metro, the project is situated in a green and pleasant part of the city. This part of the city is less developed than other parts of the centre and features elegant tree-lined avenues. Immediately behind the project is beautiful Kikvidze Park, from which the project gets its name. Many apartments in the project have views over the park. Other buildings on high floors have great views over the city centre on the opposite side of the river.
For those apartments without exterior views, they overlook the interior gardens of the project located between the buildings. As well as landscaped gardens, there is also a children’s playground area, plus a small stadium area for playing basketball or five-a-side football. Parking spaces are available for $5,000 per space underground, or $3,000 above ground.
The majority of apartments at Kikvidze Gardens are compact, which makes them highly affordable. One bedroom apartments start at just over 40m2, going up to just under 60m2, while two-bedroom apartments start at 55m2 and go up to some very large units of 120-130m2 for those who need plenty of space. There are a few large three-bedroom apartments available around 155m2 in size. There are only larger apartments available in the first phase of the project, completing in September 2019, but still a good variety of sizes and options for the second phase which completes in September 2020.
Unlike the majority of projects in Tbilisi which only offer small discounts for paying 100% of the price on contract, the discounts for full payment at Kikvidze Gardens are highly attractive. The regular payment plan here is the standard 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% spread in monthly installments throughout the course of the build. Under this payment plan, prices are $675 per m2. However, buyers here who pay the total amount on contract can benefit from prices reduced down to $600-610 per m2, making this our most affordable project.
These prices are for apartments delivered in ‘white frame condition‘, which means that buyers need to add $150 per m2 to the prices to arrive at the final for fully finished apartments.
The heavily discounted prices for cash buyers makes Kikvidze Gardens the perfect option for buyers looking to obtain Residence in Georgia. The Cadastrial Codes for all apartments on the project are already in place, which means that buyers can register their apartment and apply for Residence immediately, providing that the value of the apartment is over $35,000. There’s no need to wait until the project is completed in September 2020.
For buyers with limited budgets looking for a convenient and central location, Kikvidze Gardens is an ideal choice.
- Basketball Court
- Children's Playground
- Close to Metro
- Mountain Views