Kikvidze Gardens A is an ideal project for buyers on a tight budget who are looking for an affordable apartment in a location which allows for quick and easy access into the centre of Tbilisi. Located in the Didube area of the city, the project is just 100m from Gotsiridze Metro station. From here you are just five stops from Liberty Square – so you can reach it from your doorstep in under half an hour. The project is also 500m from Didube Metro.
Also within easy walking distance is the famous Kikvidze Garden, which is a large green area that has recently been completely renovated. Immediately adjacent to the project is one of the largest Aquaparks in the city. Tsereteli Avenue – which is one of the city’s major shopping streets – is also just 600m from the project.
Closer to home, there are plenty of facilities right inside the borders of the project. Kikvidze Gardens A is the first of two to four buildings which will eventually comprise the project. All buildings are set around a large green, recreation area covering over half a hectare. This area will offer residents a children’s playground area, four different sports fields and a small stadium. The entire area will be surrounded by trees.
Kikvidze Gardens A is a 24-storey tower which will contain a total of 346 apartments together with parking spaces (available at extra cost), plus commercial spaces. This first building is due for completion in July 2023.
Here there are a wide variety of apartment sizes for buyers to choose from. The majority of apartments here are one-bedroom units, which range in size from 46.3m2 going up to 56.7m2. Those looking for a two-bedroom apartment can choose from options starting at a compact 63.5m2, going up to 86m2. The three bedroom options range in size from 89.6m2 to 99m2. There are also two penthouse units with huge private roof terraces.
Prices at Kikvidze Gardens A are currently highly affordable – ranging from just $720/m2 up to $760 per m2. These prices are for apartments delivered in ‘white frame’ condition, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc. Buyers should allocate an additional $160 per m2 (of the interior area) for finishing.
The payment plan for apartments at Kikvidze Gardens is among the more generous available in Tbilisi today. Buyers here would need to pay just 20% on contract, with the remaining 80% split into monthly installments throughout the remainder of the build.
Having only been launched in March 2021, early buyers here are able to benefit from the lowest possible prices and also can choose from the very best apartments on the project. So better to buy at an early stage to secure the best options.
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Basketball Court
- Children's Playground
- Close to Metro
- Convenience Store
- Football Pitch
- Volleyball Court