For anyone looking for the most luxurious residential project in all of Tbilisi, they have found what they are looking for at King David Residences.

King David Residences is truly a landmark development in Georgia’s capital, comprising one of two beautifully-designed towers located right in the very heart of the city, on the bank of the River Mtkvari between Heroes Square and Queen Tamar Bridge.  The majority of Tbilisi’s many attractions are located within a 10-15 minute drive of this very central location.

Winner of the European Property Awards 2016-17, King David Residences is part of a mixed-use development which includes leisure and entertainment facilities at the base of the project and with King David Business Centre as the second tower.  The Business Centre offers the most luxurious office space in the city and is home to such companies as Samsung Georgia.

Standing 32-storeys high, King David Residences is the taller of the twin towers and is the second tallest building in Tbilisi after The Biltmore Hotel, offering stunning views over the city from the majority of the floors.  The project was completed in December 2017.

By being part of a mixed-use development, residents at King David Residences get to enjoy all of the project’s facilities right on their doorstep once they are completed at the end of 2019.  These facilities include a large indoor swimming pool, a fully-equipped fitness centre and five different restaurants, including a rooftop restaurant at the top of the tower.  Residents will all receive substantial discounts on the prices for these facilities.

The Residences are totally separate from the rest of the project, with 24/7 security for the building.  All residents here will receive the same truly luxurious treatment that could be expected from a five-star hotel, including a spacious reception and lobby area, a concierge service and  laundry to name but a few.

Whatever your requirements in terms of space and number of bedrooms/bathrooms, you are sure to be able to find exactly what you are looking for at King David Residences.  Apartments here start with roomy, yet affordable studios starting around 50m2 in size, up to three or four-bedroom options of 250m2.  The fact that apartments here are supplied on a ‘white frame’ basis, with the internal walls only being built once the apartment is sold, gives buyers of larger apartments great flexibility with regards to the number of bedrooms and bathrooms the apartment will contain.   In addition to the regular apartments, there are also duplex and penthouse options for any buyer who is really looking for the ultimate home in Tbilisi.

Prices at King David Residences depend upon the views – both in terms of the facing of each apartment and the floor that the apartment is located on.  Prices for finishing apartments here will depend very much upon each individual buyer’s requirements, but will start around $200 per m2.

The developer of King David Residences is able to offer a special deal to members of Bank of Georgia’s ‘Solo’ private banking arm.  Members of ‘Solo’ can enjoy substantial discounts of 10-18% from the standard prices if they pay the full price of the apartment upon contract.  As it is possible to join ‘Solo’ with a minimum deposit of just $7,500, followed by annual membership fees under $100 per year, it is well worth potential buyers at King David Residences to join ‘Solo’ just to obtain these discounts.

For those who are unable to pay the entire amount of an apartment upon contract, the developer is also able to offer extended credit.  The minimum downpayment and maximum payment period depends upon the size of the apartment.  Small studios can be bought with a downpayment of just 10%, with the remaining 90% payable over 12 months, while for the larger apartments, it is possible to obtain in-house credit for up to five years with a 20% downpayment.

For more information on purchasing an apartment at Tbilisi’s most exclusive Residence, contact us today with your requirements and we’ll provide you with bespoke options that will create your perfect home in the heart of the city.

Floor Plans & Pricing

Studio Apartment149.45($100,136)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Reception
  • 24/7 Security
  • Beauty Salon
  • Business Centre
  • Concierge Service
  • Conference Centre
  • Fitness Centre
  • Gardens
  • Meeting Rooms
  • Mountain Views
  • Nursery
  • Parking
  • Restaurant
  • Riverside Location
  • Spa Centre
  • Swimming Pool