Looking for a perfect home in the heart of the city with money being no object? Then King’s Garden could very well be the project that you are going to fall in love with!
King’s Garden offers you a rare opportunity to buy a high class spacious modern property in the historical heart of Old Tbilisi. The project is located just above the historic city center and traditional spa baths – some of Tbilisi’s most popular tourist attractions. The National Botanical Garden and Narikala Fortress are just a few steps away, Liberty Square is a mere 5 minute drive and Tbilisi Hills Golf Course can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
Scheduled for completion in the last quarter of 2024, King’s Garden is a luxurious development project, a blend of modern architecture and traditional design features. King’s Garden is located on a plot of 9200m2 and offers a unique combination of a 5-star hotel and a boutique residential complex with just 44 apartments spread over seven floors. An elegant-open air piazza, which separates the hotel and the residential complex, offers outdoor seating, restaurants and an opportunity to enjoy sensational views of the city and its attractions.
An unparalleled selection of facilities and amenities is available for use by residents: spa, indoor pool, gym, valet parking, housekeeping, conference room, business center, 24/7 concierge and other services. Parking is designed for 128 and available for purchase at an additional cost or daily use by residents.
All apartments at King’s Garden are roomy and spacious, designed for comfortable long-term living. Those looking for one- and two-bedroom apartments have a great deal of choice in terms of size and layout , ranging from 78.3m2 up to 211.5m2 in size. Those looking for even larger sizes of apartments also have a selection of three- and four-bedroom apartments, which range in size from 196.5m2 up to a large 510.4m2 size.
Not surprisingly considering the unique location and views, prices start at $5,400 per m2, going up to $7,140 per m2 for apartments on the highest floors. All apartments here are supplied on a ‘green frame plus’ basis, with fully rendered walls, ready for painting or wallpaper, level floors plus central heating radiators and boiler plus air-conditioning. Buyers here should add an additional $220 per m2 (not including balconies as these are finished already) to finish the apartments to a suitably luxurious standard.
The standard payment plan at King’s Garden is 30% on contract with the remaining 70% split into equal monthly instalments throughout the remainder of the construction period.
For those who can afford it, King’s Garden is simply the best Tbilisi property market has to offer.
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Security
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Centre