Krtsanisi Grande is a premium-class residential complex that offers the perfect blend of comfort, privacy, space, and boutique living. Located in Krtsanisi, Tbilisi’s most environmentally friendly area, Krtsanisi Grande is situated away from busy roads and pollution, but remains within a short drive from the city center, providing easy access to all that Tbilisi has to offer.
The complex offers a variety of amenities and features that make it the perfect place to live or invest, such as:
Well-maintained grounds with 10,000 square meters of landscaped gardens, plants, and recreational amenities
A modern children playground in the courtyard
A sports and wellness complex with a fitness center, spa center, open and indoor pools
A pharmacy, a bank branch, and a supermarket on the premises
Round-the-clock security surveillance and a receptionist
A three-level underground parking
A shared rooftop terrace for residents to enjoy
The complex consists of five buildings, four of which are residential with a height of 9-10 stories, while one is entirely dedicated to sports and recreation facilities. The complex is small and intimate, with only 98 apartments in total. This creates a more boutique feel and a sense of community among residents.
The spacious and well-designed apartments at Krtsanisi Grande feature ceiling heights of 3 meters, high-quality finishes and energy-efficient and noise insulation features.
One-bedroom apartments range from 48 to 102.9 m2, two-bedroom apartments from 93.6 to 145.6 m2, three-bedroom apartments from 148.6 to 156.4 m2, and four-bedroom apartments from 170.7 to 285.5 m2. The apartments are delivered in a green frame condition, with floor screeding, all utility pipes brought to the apartment, plastered walls, main entrance iron door, balcony with ceramic granite tiles. Buyers should estimate a minimum of $300-350 m2 for full finishing of the apartments.
The price per m2 of all apartments at Krtsanisi Grande depends upon the floor, with prices starting at $1600 per m2. Parking spaces are priced at $20,000 per place. The payment plan is the standard one from most developers in Tbilisi. 30% payable upon contract and the remaining 70% payable in installments throughout the building’s construction period.
A and B blocks have already been completed. Blocks C and D are scheduled to be completed in Q2 2025.
Whether you are looking for a place to call home or a sound investment opportunity, Krtsanisi Grande is the ideal choice. Contact us today to learn more about this exciting new residential complex.
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Security
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool