Krtsanisi Park is a beautiful new low-rise, boutique project which is located on the hillsides of Krtsanisi – one of Tbilisi’s most desirable locations.  The project is located immediately adjacent to the British Embassy and there are many other embassies within easy walking distance, including the embassies for France, UAE, Japan, Lithuania and Belarus, to name but a few.  In fact, the location is on the site of the former Embassy of Switzerland  This area is ideal for anyone looking for a quiet location with good air quality.

Scheduled for completion in December 2022, Krtsanisi Park consists of two low-rise buildings, each of five floors, which together contain just 90 apartments, in a project valued at over GEL 50 million.  Many of the apartments here have beautiful views over Tbilisi city centre.

A truly luxurious project, Krtsanisi Park will be completed to a very high, eco-friendly, standard.  Surrounding the two buildings will be beautiful green areas, featuring imported trees.  Facilities here include a concierge service, 24/7 security and a children’s playground area.  Underground parking is also available at an additional price.

As this project is designed for luxurious long-term living, apartment sizes here are large, with every apartment having one or more large balconies.  The one-bedroom apartments here are sized in the 61-63m2 region on upper floors, while there are also ground floor options which come with large private terraces.  Two-bedroom apartments are 104.1m2 in size. Three-bedroom/two-bathroom apartments are 139.5 or 141.3m2.  Those interested in four-bedroom apartments have the largest number of layouts to choose from, ranging in size from 206.5m2 with three-bathrooms, going up to 264.6m2 apartments with large private terraces.

Prices at Krtsanisi Park vary according to floor and view, ranging from $2,100 per m2 up to $2,600 per m2.  These prices are for apartments delivered in ‘green frame’ condition, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc.  Buyers should budget an additional $350 per m2 for interior finishing (not including the balcony areas, which are already finished).

The payment plan at Krtsanisi Park are standard for Georgia in that buyers are required to pay 30% of the price of the apartment on contract, with the remaining 70% spread over the remainder of the build in equal monthly installments.

In summary, Krtsanisi Park is the ideal choice of anyone looking at a luxurious home for themselves and their families.

Property Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Children's Playground
  • Concierge Service
  • Gardens
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking