Krtsanisi Resort is a unique project on the outskirts of the city in the highly desirable and upmarket Krtsanisi area of the city. Here is where you will find many of the city’s embassies, including the British, French, Japanese and UAE embassies, to name but a few. Although it is high on a hillside, surrounded by greenery, the location is still less than 15 minutes’ driver from the centre of the Old Town.
The project is a low-rise/low-density development on a massive plot which covers 20 hectares. Only 30% of the area is built upon, leaving plenty of green space for owners and guests to enjoy. The project is being built in a number of different phases. Phase One, Two and Three have been complete for over two years now and are sold out. Phase Four is, by far, the largest phase of the project and will consist of eight different buildings, each of only six floors. The top two floors of each building offer stunning views over the city.
The first two blocks of Phase Four are due for completion in October 2022, with another two blocks completing in July 2023. Having been on sale for quite a while already, there are not so many apartments remaining in these blocks – those apartments that are still available here tend to be larger apartments. The next two blocks, which are scheduled for completion in March 2024 have only recently been released, however, with the result that there is still good occupancy in these buildings.
The vast plot that Krtsanisi Resort occupies allows for an unparalleled wide assortment of facilities for owners to enjoy – so much so that the Resort is practically a self-contained village! Here you will find a large 450m2 outdoor pool with a sandy beach and wave machine, a fitness centre, shops, restaurants, courts for tennis, football, basketball and beach volleyball, plus facilities for bowling and billiards. There is even a horse riding stable on the site. Georgia’s only 18-hole golf course is just a 15 minute drive from here. The finished Resort will also contain an international school.
There is a wide assortment of apartment sizes at Krtsanisi Resorts, starting with 57.2m2 one-bedroom apartments. Two-bedroom apartments start at a compact 70m2 with one bathroom, with many options available around 108m2, which come with two bathrooms. Three-bedroom apartments start at 126.3m2. For those looking for even more luxurious apartments, each block has penthouse apartments available, some of which come with private plunge pools. First floor apartments come with large private terraces.
Prices at Krtsanisi Resort depend upon both the individual building that the apartments are located in and the floor that the apartments are located on. The buildings which will be delivered the soonest are a little more expensive than the most recent blocks to have been launched, and each floor over the first is a little more expensive than the last. For first floor apartments on the latest phase to be released, prices start at $1,400 per m2, going up to $1,800 per m2 on the penthouse level.
All apartments at Krtsanisi Resort are supplied on a ‘green frame’ basis, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc. Buyers here should allocate an additional $170 per m2 to make the interior finishing (of the interior area only as the balconies are already finished).
The payment plan for the project is the most standard one for Georgia, which is 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% split into equal monthly installments through the remainder of the build (e.g. if there are 14 months remaining on the build, then buyers would pay 5% per month for 14 months).
The vast size of the land plot that Krtsanisi Resort is being constructed on makes this a totally unique project. It is ideal for buyers looking for a luxurious project away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but still within easy travelling distance of the city centre.
Floor Plans & Pricing
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Security
- Basketball Court
- Children's Playground
- Concierge Service
- Convenience Store
- Fitness Centre
- Football Pitch
- Mountain Views
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Court