Krtsanisi Twins is a new, landmark project located in the Ortachala area of Tbilisi which is ideal for any investor looking to maximize short-term rental revenues or for buyers needing a comfortable, yet surprisingly affordable, home for themselves.
Ortachala shares many of the same benefits as Vake – the most exclusive (and expensive area of the city). Similar to Vake, Ortachala features tree-lined streets with a steep and beautiful hillside at its rear. Also similar to Vake is the fact that there are many embassies in the area, including the British, French and Japanese embassies. Here you will also find some of the best hospitals in the city. However, Ortachala has several advantages over Vake. Whereas Vake is quite far from Old Tbilisi, from Ortachala, it is less than 20 minutes’ walk to the sulfur baths and entertainment options of Old Tbilisi. Traffic in Ortachala is also mild, so you can reach the Old Town in less than five minutes by taxi.
Krtsanisi Twins is a large and impressive project consisting of two residential buildings as well as a business centre. The first building is finished to ‘green frame’ standard in June 2018 while the second, larger building will be finished in December 2018.
The first building stands 13-floors tall at its highest point and is constructed to the highest standards. All apartments here are roomy enough for long-term living and feature large balconies for enjoying the sunshine. One-bedroom apartments here are sized around 55-56m2, while two-bedroom apartments range from 91.8-132m2 in size. There are also three-bedroom options of 152.8m2.
Those looking to buy two or three-bedroom apartments are able to buy in the first building which was finished in August 2018. The one-bedroom apartments have proved to be exceedingly popular, with the result that they are now only available in the second building, completing in December 2018.
What really sets Krtsanisi Twins apart from other similarly priced options, however, is the tremendous range of facilities that are available for the use of residents and guests. The project is one of very few in the city to feature an indoor swimming pool together with saunas, a spa centre, a fitness centre and cafe. The project is built on a large plot which is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens, which includes a stream running through it. In addition there is 24/7 security and also a receptionist on duty during working hours. Parking places are available here for $9-10,000 per place. Another major benefit is the fact that there is a large Fresco supermarket immediately adjacent to the project Even Tbilisi’s best five-star hotels such as the Radisson and Marriott can’t offer the same level of facilities as Krtsanisi Twins! The facilities will be finished along with the second building at the end of 2019.
The payment plan at Krtsanisi Twins is 30% upon contract with the remaining 70% due in installments throughout the course of the build for the second building.
Due to the excellent location of the project, plus the five-star facilities on offer, investors purchasing one-bedroom on the project can look forward to net yields in excess of 16% once the project is fully completed before the summer of 2019.
Whether you are looking for a comfortable home for yourself that is ready to move into almost immediately, or a high-yielding investment property, Krtsanisi Twins is an ideal choice.
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Security
- Business Centre
- Children's Playground
- Fitness Centre
- Mountain Views
- Spa Centre
- Swimming Pool