Lisi Lake View is an exciting new project which is perfect for anyone who wants to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy some of the best views that it is possible to get in Tbilisi.  The project is high on a hilltop in the Lisi area of the city just 800m from Lisi Lake – one of Tbilisi’s most popular natural attractions.  The project has been designed in such a way that all apartments have beautiful views.  Half of the apartment have views over the city towards Mtatsaminda Hill, while the other half have beautiful views of the forest leading down to the lake itself.

Scheduled for completion in October 2023, is very much an exclusive boutique project containing just 17 apartments in a low-rise building containing just four floors, with the bottom floor being parking spaces.  At the top of the building will be a roof terrace offering all residents beautiful 360 degree views of the city and the forest.  This is quite unusual in Tbilisi as usually roof terraces are private, belonging exclusively to the owners of the penthouse apartments.  Other facilities available to residents are a children’s playground area set in a small garden, plus parking spaces that are available to purchase at an additional cost of $10,000 per place.

The majority of apartments at Lisi Lake View are one-bedroom options, which are all comfortably sized, ranging from 50.55m2 up to 58.05m2 in size.  For those looking for two-bedroom options, at this early stage in the project’s development, it is possible to combine ‘one and a half’ adjacent apartments to create a two-bedroom/two-bathroom apartment, which would be around 75-80m2 in size.  Those looking for three-bedroom options have four different three-bedroom/two-bathroom options available, which range in size from 89.3m2 up to a large 120.95m2 size.

With the project only launching in July 2022, prices at Lisi Lake View are at their lowest, and very affordably-priced considering the premium location and views from the project.  Prices start at $1,250 on the first residential floor, going up to $1,500 per m2 for the penthouse units with the best views.

These prices are for apartments delivered in ‘green frame’ condition, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc.  Buyers here should estimate an additional $225 per m2 in order to make the interior works upon completion of the project (not including the balcony area which doesn’t need finishing).

The payment plan at Lisi Lake View is the standard one in Georgia, which is 30% on contract, with the remaining 70% spread over the remainder of the build in equal monthly installments.

In summary, Lisi Lake View is an ideal choice for any buyer looking for a comfortable and exclusive home in a beautiful green area where you will be surrounded by nature.

Property Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Children's Playground
  • Gardens
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking
  • Roof Terrace