Lisi View Villas is a beautiful new gated community which is being constructed on a 25,000m2 plot just to the north-west of the city.  The project gets its name from the fact that it is built on a hillside with views over the popular Lisi Lake, which is located just over 1km from here.  Lisi Lake is one of the most popular areas of the city for families, with beautiful walks and restaurants around the lake.

The location is also close to the Saburtalo area of the city, which is one of the most popular regions for foreigners.  Just 15 minutes’ drive from here is the new City Mall (the largest in Tbilisi), Delisi Metro Station, the Medical University and the European School.  The British School is even closer – less than 1km from the project.  The very heart of Tbilisi is less than a 30 minute drive from here.

In total, the project will contain a total of 40 villas and an aparthotel.  In order to create a beautiful green community, over 40% of the area is given over to communal areas.  Among the green areas are a number of amenities for the use of residents.  These include a large open-air swimming pool, a children’s playground area, five-a-side football pitch, walking track and a fitness area.  The project is fully gated, with 24-hour security and CCTV cameras for the safety of you and your entire family.

All of the villas at Lisi View are three-storey buildings, available in three different arrangements, known as A, B and C types.  All three of the villa types are built on land plots varying in size from 270m2 to 339m2, which is large enough for a private garden area, a private swimming pool plus parking for two cars.  B-type villas are the smallest, with an interior area of 260.4m2, while A-type and C-type villas both have an interior area of 304.7m2.  Please scroll down  to the ‘Floor Plans and Pricing’ section in order to see the layouts and full dimensions of the three different types of villas.

All villas here are supplied on a ‘green frame’ basis, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc. although centralized heating and air conditioning is included.  This gives buyers a great deal of flexibility with regards to the layout of their villas so that buyers are able to choose the number of bedrooms that their villa contains.  Interior finishing costs around $150 per m2 of interior areas only, which will add around $35,000 to the price.

Construction at Lisi View Villas started in early 2020.  The project is being completed in stages.  The first phase, which consists of eight villas will be completed at the end of 2020.  The second phase containing 20 villas is scheduled for completion by June 2021, while the final 12 villas and all of the on-site amenities will be completed at the end of 2021.

As for the payment plan, buyers will need to pay 30% of the price of the apartment upon contract with the remaining 70% spread of a period of either one or two years depending upon the completion date fore the villa.

Lisi View is the second gated community project from this developer, with the first one selling out after being on the market for just a few months.  As a result, interested buyers should act quickly to secure one of the villas in the best location on the project.

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
Villa Type B44260.4($312,480)View
Villa Type A54304.7($365,640)View
Villa Type C43304.7($365,640)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Children's Playground
  • Fitness Centre
  • Football Pitch
  • Gardens
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking
  • Swimming Pool

Video

Location