Mindeli Saburtalo D is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an affordable apartment located in the popular and upmarket Saburtalo area, which is a very popular buying destination for many foreigners.

The project is the fourth and final tower in a project that has been under construction since late 2017.  The first block was completed in early 2020, while the second is completing at the end of 2020.  The third building, Mindeli C, will be complete at the end of 2021.  Such has been the popularity of this project that the first three buildings are very close now to being completely sold out.

Mindeli D started construction in the summer of 2020 and is scheduled for completion in spring 2022.

In total, Mindeli D will contain 160 apartments in a tower standing 17-floors tall.  The entire project will cover an area of 21,454m2.  This sizable plot means that there is space for a beautiful garden area, which is totally secure, so is an excellent area for children to play.  The project contains three floors of underground parking.  Reserved parking spaces are available for purchase in the garage at an additional cost of $5,000 each.   The development will also include a variety of retail outlets in the the ground floor units in all four blocks, which means that residents here will be able to complete their daily shopping without need to venture out from the project.

One of the major reasons why the Saburtalo area is so popular is the fact that Tbilisi’s second metro line runs through the area.  Mindeli Saburtalo occupies an excellent, quiet location in Saburtalo right at the end of the line, just 500m from Tbilisi’s newest metro station, which was opened in October 2017.  The area immediately surrounding the project is generally low density, with many green areas between the buildings.  The project is within 200m of two universities – Sokhumi and Iberia, which means there are good long-term rental opportunities here to students studying here.  Also within easy walking distance is a major Fresco supermarket and also two hospitals.

The apartments at Mindeli Saburtalo come in all of the most popular sizes.  The one-bedroom apartments here are all spacious, started at 51.5m2, going up to 54.8m2.  The two-bedroom options start at a highly affordable 64.8m2, going up to a larger 76.3m2.  While there are no three-bedroom apartments here, each floor contains a 112.9m2 four-bedroom apartments.  At under $100,000, these are probably the most affordable four-bedroom apartments that it is possible to buy in Tbilisi.

As is the case with the majority of new projects in Tbilisi, all apartments here are supplied on a ‘white frame’ basis, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc.  Buyers should allocate an additional $150 per m2 to make the finishing of apartments here (not including the balcony which does not require finishing).

Payment terms are standard for Tbilisi, requiring a contract payment of 30%, with the remaining 70% spread over the course of the build in equal monthly imstallments.

For anyone looking for an affordable apartment in one of Tbilisi’s best residential areas, within easy walking distance of the Metro network, Mindeli Saburtalo is an ideal choice.

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
Four-Bedroom Apartment42112.9($98,460)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Reception
  • 24/7 Security
  • Basketball Court
  • Children's Playground
  • Convenience Store
  • Football Pitch
  • Gardens
  • Parking

Location