Mosashvili 26 is a beautiful new project located in a highly desirable spot right in the heart of Vake, Tbilisi’s most exclusive and upmarket suburb.  The project is located just on the opposite side of the road from Vake Park – Tbilisi’s largest green area which is very popular with families.  Mosashvili Street is located just 70m from Chavchavadze Avenue – Vake’s main thoroughfare, but is in a fairly quiet street making it a more peaceful location than being right on the main street.  The location is surrounded by more than a dozen of Tbilisi’s best cafes and restaurants.

The developer of the project has an excellent track record of developing small, high quality projects in the Vake area.  On one of their previous projects in Vake, close to the location of Mosashvili 26, several floors have been leased to the US Embassy on a 10-year contract. This fact should give buyers a good idea as to the high quality of developments from the developer.

Mosashvili 26 is a boutique project consisting of just 47 apartments spread over 12 floors.  Construction began in summer 2019, with completion scheduled for December 2022.

Facilities at the project consist of a concierge service during regular working hours and a security guard for the remainder of the time.  There will also be a cleaning service available for those who require it.  Maintenance fees will be decided by the residents jointly once the project is completed, but will be in the region of GEL 1 – 3 per m2 per month.  Elevator parking is available on the project for an additional fee of $20,000 per place.

The project initially had a handful of one-bedroom apartments, but these sold out quickly.  The vast majority of apartments here are two-bedroom/two-bathroom apartments as these are the sizes most in demand.  Due to the irregular sizes of the balconies due to the ‘wave’ appearance from the outside, each of the two-bedroom apartments are slightly different in size, starting from 104.2 going up to 122.1m2.   For those requiring more space, most floors also contain a single three-bedroom/two-bathroom option.  These vary in size from 144.5 to 149.3m2 in size.  For anyone looking for the ultimate apartment, there is also a 259.96m2 penthouse apartment available.  All apartments at Mosashvili 26 have balconies from where it is possible to see the park.

Floors three through six are already sold out.  For the higher floors, prices start at $2060 per m2 for apartments on the seventh or eighth floor, going up to $2370 for the tenth floor.  All apartments here are supplied on a ‘green frame plus’ basis, which require less finishing work than a regular green frame apartment and also required less time for completion.  A starting price of $150 per m2 should be sufficient to make the finishing for any of the apartments here.

The payment plan at Mosashvili 26 is the standard one from most developers in Tbilisi.  The contract payment is 30%, with the remaining 70% spread throughout the remainder of the build in equal monthly installments.

In summary, for anyone looking for a high-quality home for themselves in Vake’s finest area, or an easy-to-rent apartment on long-term contracts, together with good capital appreciation during the build process, Mosashvili 26 is an ideal choice.

Floor Plans & Pricing

Two-Bedroom Apartment22109.9($226,394)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Cleaning Service
  • Concierge Service