Nutsubidze A is a beautiful new project located on the edge of the city, high up on the Nutsubidze Plateau.  For anyone who wants to be surrounded by nature breathing fresh air rather than being located right in the heart of the city, Nutsubidze A is an excellent choice.  Located on a major bus route, from here it is less than 10 minutes from both Vazha-Pshavela Metro and the huge new City Mall in Saburtalo.

This is a ‘mid-rise’ project standing 12-floors tall at its highest point.  With no tall buildings immediately surrounding the project, the majority of apartments at Nutsubidze A have beautiful views across Tbilisi.  It’s even possible to see the TV Tower on Mtatsaminda Hill from many apartments.

The location is ideal for families, due to the better air up here.  From here, beautiful Lisi Lake, one of Tbilisi’s most popular park areas, is less than ten minutes’ walk from here.  It is also just 15 minutes’ walk from the British International School – one of the very best that Tbilisi has to offer.

Coming from Tbilisi’s largest developer, Nutsubidze A is a beautifully designed project where every apartment has a large balcony with movable shutters.  The project has a large garden area at the rear of the building which contains a children’s playground area and also a five-a-side football pitch/basketball court.  For those really serious about sport, there is a football and rugby pitch right next to the project.  Parking is available here at an additional cost.

Buyers at Nutsubidze A have a wide variety of unit sizes, all of them large enough for comfortable long-term living. These start with one-bedroom apartments ranging from 50.5m2 going up to 65.4m2.  Two-bedroom apartments vary in size from 78.8m2 up to 91.6m2, with two different sizes for those buyers looking for three-bedroom apartments – either 130.9m2 or 138.7m2.  For those with large families, there are also four-bedroom options available her ranging from 200.5m2 up to a 386.3m2 apartment with a massive terrace area.  The smaller of these apartments are by far the most affordable four-bedroom apartments available in Tbilisi today.

All apartments at Nutsubidze A are supplied on a ‘white frame’ basis, which means that they need an additional $150 per m2 to make the finishing of this apartment (for the interior area only – not including the balcony which does not require any finishing work).  Click here for more information on ‘white frame finishing’.

Nutsubidze A started construction in late 2019 and is scheduled for completion in October 2021.  Together with the affordable prices on offer at the project, this means that Nutsubidze A is an ideal choice for anyone who does not have all of their finance in place immediately.  Buyers here need only pay 30% of the price of the apartment upon contract, with the remaining 70% spread throughout the remainder of the build in equal monthly installments.

For anyone looking for an affordable apartment surrounded by green areas and fresh air, Nutsubidze A is an excellent option.

Floor Plans & Pricing

One-Bedroom Apartment1153.6($40,736)View

Property Features

  • Basketball Court
  • Children's Playground
  • Football Pitch
  • Gardens
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking