Looking for the ultimate home in Tbilisi? Money no object? Then Riverview Residence could very well be the project that you have been waiting for!
Riverview Residence is located on the borders of Vera and Mtatsaminda and is being built into the hillside overlooking the River Mtkvari, ensuring sensational river views from all apartments. It is less than 200m from the Radisson Blu. The project is also located less than 150m from the top of Rustaveli Avenue and Rustaveli Metro station and just 100m from Tbilisi’s two most famous luxury hotels, Rooms and Stamba. Closer still is Akhvlediani Street, where you will find one of the largest concentration of cafes, restaurants and bars in Tbilisi.
A truly luxurious boutique development, Riverview Residence contains just 35 apartments spread over eight floors. The project was originally started before 2008, but was stopped for several years, only restarting at the end of 2018. Completion of the project is now scheduled for March 2021.
Facilities at the project consist of a large terrace area containing gardens which is available for all residents to use. The Residence also offers a concierge service during working hours and a security guard for the remainder of the time. Maintenance fees for the upkeep of the building will be $0.50 per m2 per month. Parking places are available here for $30,000 per place. These spaces also come with an additional 3m2 of storage space.
All apartments at Riverview Residence are roomy and spacious, designed for comfortable long-term living. One-bedroom apartments are sized from 71m2 to 90m2. Two-bedroom apartments start from 123.1m2, while those looking for three-bedroom apartments have a great deal of choice in terms of size and layout, starting from 178m2. Those looking for even larger sizes of apartments also have a selection of four-bedroom apartments plus penthouse units to choose from.
Perhaps not surprisingly considering the completely unique location and river views from all apartment on the project, prices here are not particularly cheap. Rates here start from $1,872 per m2 for a large unit on the lowest floor with a large terrace, going up to $2,983 per m2 for the best apartment on the penthouse level. All apartments here are supplied on a ‘green frame plus’ basis, which fully rendered walls, ready for painting or wallpaper, level floors plus central heating radiators and boiler plus airconditioning and a video entryphone pre-installed. This should reduce the price of finishing the apartment from the usual $150 per m2 for white/green frame finishing down to a starting price of $100 per m2.
The standard payment plan at Riverview Residence is 35% on contract with the remaining 65% split into equal monthly installments. However, there are good discounts for anyone paying more in advance. For buyers paying a minimum of 50% on contract and the remainder over the course of the build, discounts in the region of 8-10% are obtainable depending upon the size of the apartment. For those paying 100% on contract, it is possible to obtain a discount of 10-12%.
For those who can afford it, Riverview Residence is simply the best offer that we have in our portfolio today. Such is the uniqueness of the project that buyers here can expect excellent capital appreciation during the remainder of the construction process and well into the future.
Floor Plans & Pricing
- 24/7 Security
- Close to Metro
- Concierge Service
- River Views
- Riverside Location