Sandro Euli 7 is the ideal project for anyone looking to buy in the highly popular Saburtalo area of the city, but who has a limited budget and needs a long period over which to make their payments.  The project is located at the quieter western end of Saburtalo and benefits from being less than 150m from the new University Metro station as well as the large ‘Fresco’ supermarket adjacent to it.

This is a large project which consists of three towers – two of which are 22-storeys high while the third contains 21-storeys.   Each of the towers contains just six apartments per floor.  Currently just one of the towers are on sale.  The remaining two towers will be on sale later, but at higher prices than this first tower.  The full project is scheduled for completion in December 2022.

The project benefits from a large 1000m2 green area which is part of the development.  This green area already contains existing, mature trees, both coniferous and deciduous, and will be fully landscaped.  Also among the gardens are additional facilities including a children’s playground area and sports court for both basketball and five-a-side football.  There is ample parking available at the project at an additional cost.

The majority of apartments at Sandro Euli 7 are one-bedroom apartment, with a good choice of sizes available.  These start at compact and highly affordable 39.3m2 and 39.9m2 sized units, going up through 53.1m2 and 58.8m2, to a maximum size of 61.7m2.  There is also a single two-bedroom apartment per floor, which is 87.1m2 in size.

Having only been launched in May 2020, prices at Sandro Euli 7 are still on pre-launch levels, which makes them exceptionally affordable compared to other similar projects in the area.  Currently prices start at just $935 per m2 on the lowest (fourth) floor, going up to maximum of $995 per m2 on the highest floors.

Unusually for Georgia, apartments at Sandro Euli 7 are sold with full finishing, as opposed to the standard ‘white frame’ finishing that is the norm here.  Buyers get to choose from a variety of materials for walls, floors, ceilings, bathrooms, etc., and the developer installs the materials for the buyer at no additional cost.  This saves the buyer the normal $150 per m2 that finishing usually costs so, for comparison purposes, prices here are the equivalent of ‘white frame’  apartments costing $785 to $845 per m2.  With the finishing included, the only additional cost to buyers is a fitted kitchen and full furnishing, which should cost no more than $6,000 for a one-bedroom apartment or $7,000 for a two-bedroom apartment.

In addition to these highly attractive prices, buyers with limited funds available have plenty of time over which to make their payments.  The payment plan here is just 30% on contract, with the remaining 70% spread over equal monthly installments over a period of three years – finishing six months after the project will be complete.  This means that it is possible to buy here for a contract payment of just $11,142 followed by monthly payments of $722.

With such good prices and payment plan, sales at Sandro Euli 7 are likely to be fast, so early buyers need to act quickly to secure the best apartments here.

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
Two-Bedroom Apartment2187.1($81,439)View

Property Features

  • Basketball Court
  • Children's Playground
  • Close to Metro
  • Football Pitch
  • Gardens
  • Parking

    Location