Simetria Park is a beautiful gated community located just outside the village of Okrokana, in the shadow of Mtatsaminda Hill.  Despite the fact that the project is in a quiet and green location, Liberty Square – the very heart of Tbilisi – is a mere ten minutes’ drive from here.

Covering an area of 15,000 m2, the project consists of 31 luxurious townhouses and two four-storey buildings which contain two-bedroom apartments, all located in a truly private area with 24/7 security and CCTV for the safety of you and your family.  Over 2000m2 of the area is given over to landscaped green areas featuring imported trees.  These green areas contain recreational facilities for all owners here, including a children’s playground and a cycling track.  Inside the apartment blocks are other facilities including a fully-equipped fitness centre, a conference centre, mini-spa and a pharmacy.  A concierge service is also available.

All of the townhouses are located on plots of 285m2, with spacious landscaped garden areas (65m2 in front of the townhouses and 90m2 behind) plus parking for up to three cars – one of which is located in a garage.  Standing three-storeys tall, 18 of the townhouses have an internal area of 330m2, while the remaining 13 units also have an additional 40m2 wine cellar, rec room or ‘man cave’ area in the basement.  All townhouses at Simetria Park are supplied on a ‘green frame’ basis, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings and no bathrooms.  Finishing will cost an additional $150 per m2 of the interior area, adding around $45,000 to the price of the smaller townhouses. or around $50,000 to the cost of the townhouses with basement areas.

To see the layout of the townhouses, please click on the link called ‘Townhouse Floorplans’ in the Attachments section below this text to download a PDF showing the layout and dimensions of the properties.  Although the standard layout shows four bedrooms and a home office, the advantage of the townhouses being sold in ‘green frame’ condition is that buyers can make changes to the layout to their personal requirements.  In such a way, it is possible to lay out the townhouse to contain six or even seven bedrooms, if required.

Those preferring one of the apartments to the townhouses can choose from 39 different options with sizes varying from 105m2 up to 250m2, with ‘green frame’ prices in the region of $1300 to $1400 per m2.  This gives a price range of $135,500 to $350,000.  Please contact us for ore information on the apartment options.

Prices for the townhouses are $1,050 per m2, giving a price of $346,500 for the standard units, or $388,500 for the larger properties with basements.

The first phase of the project, consisting of the first twenty townhouses are already completed to ‘green frame’ standard and so are ready for finishing immediately.  The second phase, which contains the remaining eleven townhouses, plus the apartment blocks and all of the amenities are scheduled for completion in June 2021.  The prices above assume 100% payment on contract.  Those needing some additional time to pay for their properties can get developer financing whereby they are able to pay 30% on contract, with the remaining 70% spread over 20 months in equal monthly installments.  Those wishing to take the extended credit option will need to pay an additional $15,000 on top of the standard pricing.

In summary, Simetria Park is the ideal option for anyone looking to live in a a beautiful gated community that is still just ten minutes’ away from the centre of Tbilisi.

Property Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Children's Playground
  • Concierge Service
  • Conference Centre
  • Fitness Centre
  • Gardens
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking
  • Spa Centre
  • Swimming Pool

Video

Location