Taghi (which means ‘Arch’ in Georgian) is an exclusive new boutique project consisting of just twelve different apartments spread across five floors.  The project is due for completion in December 2023.

The project enjoys an enviable location just a stone’s throw from our best-selling luxury project, Old City Panorama, which is from the same developer.  The project is on the borders of Chughureti and Avlabari, located just 400m from the river and less than 500m from the famous Holy Trinity Cathedral.  Perched on a hilltop, all apartments here have stunning views over Tbilisi’s historic city centre.

Such is the boutique nature of the project that there are no facilities on-site apart from 24/7 security.  However, a major added bonus for buyers at Taghi is that they will be able to enjoy all of the facilities at the developer’s neighbouring Old City Panorama project.  This includes use of the pool, fitness centre, sauna, spa centre, restaurant, etc.  The project does not have any parking places of its own, but the quiet road that the project is located on has plenty of on-road parking places available.

Despite only having been launched in the spring of 2022, the majority of the apartments in Taghi have already sold out.  Still available are the three apartments on the ground floor of the project.  These are described by the developer as ‘townhouses’ but are, in fact small, one-bedroom apartments with their own private terraces/garden areas.  The interior spaces are in the region of 40-50m2 with a garden area around 50-60m2.  While these apartments do not offer the same beautiful views as the apartments on the higher floors, the garden areas make them perfect for buyers with small children or a dog.  The second, third and fourth floors are now sold out.  The top floor consists of two one-bedroom apartments with large terraces and the possibility to add a mezzanine level in order to create a duplex apartment.  These penthouse apartments are sized at 65.2m2 and 82.5m2.

Although all of the apartments at Taghi are designed as one-bedroom apartments, the project has been designed in such a way that any two adjacent apartments can be combined in order to create larger two or three-bedroom apartments.

Considering the excellent location of the project together with the beautiful views from each apartment, prices at Taghi are quite affordable.  The ‘townhouses’ are priced at $1,500 per m2 for the interior space, plus $800 per m2 for the garden area.  The penthouse apartments are priced at $1,750 per m2.  These prices are for apartments delivered in ‘green frame’ condition, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc.  Buyers here should budget a minimum of $200 per m2 of the interior areas for finishing works.

The payment plan at Taghi is the most typical one in that buyers need to pay 30% on contract, with the remaining 70% spread over the course of the build in equal monthly installments.

For anyone looking for an apartment in a quiet, low-rise project, or is looking for an affordable property that will perform well on the rental market due to its excellent location and views, Taghi is an excellent option.

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
One-Bedroom Apartment1139.1₾264048($96,730)View

Property Features

  • Mountain Views
  • River Views

Location