Tamarishvili Pines is a new, luxurious project from Georgia’s biggest developer which is located in the most popular part of Tbilisi for foreign buyers, namely Saburtalo. And, within the Saburtalo area, Tamarishvili Pines occupies one of the very best remaining locations. The development gets its name from the fact that the location is surrounded by beautiful, mature pine trees. The project overlooks the famous Hippodrome Park, with many of the apartments enjoying views over this area to the green hills above Vake towards Turtle Lake beyond.
Tamarishvili is the road that links Saburtalo to Vake, so buyers here can be enjoying the upmarket shops and restaurants of Vake in under five minutes by taxi, while living in the green location surrounding the project.
Tamarishvili Pines started construction in late 2018 and is schedule for completion in March 2021. The project consists of a single, L-shaped tower, standing 29-storeys high, making it one of the tallest towers in the Saburtalo area. The project will contain a total of 258 apartments.
Tamarishvili Pines is most definitely a premium development which offers a wide selection of upmarket facilities for owners and residents. In addition to 24-hour security, buyers here will be able to enjoy the on-site fitness centre here and beautiful gardens, spread over an area of 6,000 m2. This large area features the mature pine trees together with a children’s playground area and sports court where it is possible to play basketball, volleyball or five-a-side football. Parking spots are also available here at an additional cost.
There is a wide variety of apartment sizes to choose from at Tamarishvili Pines, starting from one-bedroom options ranging in size from 57m2 going up to 62.1m2, Two-bedroom apartments start at an affordable 90.4m2, going up to 113.5m2 sizes, which feature large balconies. Three-bedroom options start at 111.2m2 going up to 119.7m2. For those with larger families or looking for truly luxurious apartments, there are larger units still, including four-bedroom apartments of 176.4m2.
Prices at Tamarishvili Pines vary from $1,177 to $1,688 per m2 depending upon the floor and size of the apartments. All apartments here are supplied on a ‘white frame’ basis, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc. Buyers here should budget an additional $150 per m2 in order to make the finishing of their apartment.
Tamarishvili Pines follows the standard payment plan for Tbilisi property in that it is 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% spread over the remainder of the build.
In summary, Tamarishvili Pines is an ideal project for anyone looking for a luxurious new home in the popular Saburtalo area of the city.
- 24/7 Security
- Basketball Court
- Children's Playground
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Centre
- Football Pitch
- Mountain Views
- Volleyball Court