Tbilisi Waterfall is the perfect project for any investor looking to cash in on the capital city’s booming tourism and hotel market due to a combination of relatively low starting prices together with exceptional forecast revenues.

Tbilisi Waterfall is a truly five-star hotel development which is located just south of Tbilisi’s famous old town in the upmarket Ortachala area.  The project started construction at the end of 2017 and is scheduled for completion in June 2020.  In total, the project contains 163 apartments in a 17-storey building.  The project is being developed by one of Kyrgyzstan’s top 200 companies, who have already invested $12 million into the project.

The project contains all of the amenities that you would expect to find at a luxurious hotel.  The facilities here include a fitness centre, sauna and spa centre, three upmarket bars and two restaurants, together with conference rooms.  However, the most spectacular facilities are right at the top of the tower.  Here you will find the roof terrace, which offers an infinity pool surrounded by recliners where you can enjoy the beautiful views over the River Mtkvari.

All apartments at Tbilisi Waterfall are sold on a fully finished and furnished basis – so there is nothing in addition to the published prices that you need to pay for, except for the $20-80 fee to register the property in your name upon completion.

Daily rates for comparable five-star hotels start at $160 per night, with occupancy rates ranging from 70-80% depending upon the season.  This means that even the most affordable studio apartments at Tbilisi Waterfall are forecast to generate $43,792 per annum in income.  From this, the hotel management company will take 35% of the revenue for operating the hotel, leaving the remaining 65% as the owner’s net income.  On a standard studio, this amounts to a net annual income of $24,806 – giving buyers of the most affordable apartments on the project an excellent forecast return of 20%.

For the first five years, the developers are offering a Minimum Guarantee equal to 8% of the value of the apartment.

In terms of payment plans, the standard terms at Tbilisi Waterfall are 5% upon reservation, then 30% upon contract and the remaining 65% split into monthly installments until completion of the project in June 2020.

Sales of the most affordable apartments at Tbilisi Waterfall are already rapid.  The more affordable the apartments, the higher the returns will be.  So buyers should act quickly if they wish to see the best returns, as larger, more expensive apartments will offer slightly lower returns than the smallest available options.

Floor Plans & Pricing

Two-Bedroom Apartment2295.74($287,220)View

Property Features

  • 24/7 Reception
  • 24/7 Security
  • Concierge Service
  • Fitness Centre
  • Fountains
  • Gardens
  • Meeting Rooms
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking
  • Restaurant
  • River Views
  • Roof Terrace
  • Spa Centre
  • Swimming Pool