The Plekhanov/Chughureti district of the city has been our best-seller for investor clients.  And it’s easy to see why.  It’s an area with a lot of local character and benefits from being just a few minutes’ walk from popular Aghmashenebeli Street.  It’s also home to the famous Fabrika hostel and entertainment centre, plus the upcoming Fabrika 2, which will follow the same concept. Projects here are within easy walking distance of both Marjanishvili and Central Station metro stations, offering quick and easy access to the rest of the city.

Despite the area’s central location and all of the above benefits, prices in the area remain surprisingly affordable – less than half the price of property just a few hundred metres away on the opposite side of the river.

With our other projects in the area now close to being sold out, we are delighted to announce the launch of an exciting new project right in the heart of the area – at Tsinamdzgvrishvili 113.  This is a boutique project with two floors of parking, a ground floor which will be commercial property, plus three floors of residential, containing a total of just 21 apartments.  The project is scheduled for completion at the end of December 2021.

The design of the project compliments the surrounding area well, combining traditional brick with modern-day steel and glass.  There are no tall buildings either in front of, or behind, the project, so all apartments here will have ample sunlight.  The project also has a small garden area which will feature a children’s playground area.

Considering the small size of the project, there is a wide variety of unit sizes for buyers to choose from.  These start with five highly compact and affordable studio apartments, ranging in size from 32.1m2 up to 40.6m2.  One-bedroom apartments here are larger, ranging in size from 53.2m2 up to 82.3m2.  Those looking for a two-bedroom apartment can select from apartments ranging from 80.8m2 up to 115.7m2.  Those with families also have larger options available to choose from.  These include three-bedroom apartments, ranging from 104.6m2 up to 115.7m2 and there is also a four-bedroom apartment of 120m2 available.

The price per m2 at Tsinamdzgvrishvili 113 is the same for all sizes of apartments no matter which floor they area on – a highly reasonable $1050 per m2.  These are the prices for ‘black frame’ apartments, which means that they come as just an empty shell with no internal walls and utilities just to the door of the apartment.  Buyers here should budget an additional $185 per m2 to erect the internal walls and make the finishing of their apartments.

The payment plan here at Tsinamdzgvrishvili 113 is the most commonly found one in Georgia.  Buyers here would need to pay 30% of the price of the apartment upon contract, with the remaining 70% spread in equal monthly installments throughout the remainder of the build.

Due to the popularity of the area and the highly affordable starting prices of the apartments here, especially the studios, investors should act quickly in order to secure the best apartments here.

Floor Plans & Pricing

Four-Bedroom Apartment41120.0($126,000)View

Property Features

  • Children's Playground
  • Close to Metro
  • Gardens
  • Parking