Vake Park is an ideal project for anyone who is looking for a truly luxurious apartment right in the heart of Tbilisi’s most exclusive area – Vake – but who still wants to be surrounded by nature and greenery.

The project takes its name from the fact that all apartments here have beautiful views over Tbilisi’s largest area of parkland – Vake Park.  Additionally, the theme of nature and greenery has also been incorporated into the design of the project, as all apartments will have natural greenery on their balconies.  Don’t worry if you don’t have ‘green fingers’ – all of the greenery on the balconies will be irrigated by an automatic watering system, so no maintenance is required from owners.

Vake Park is an exclusive ‘mid-rise’ development containing just 13 storeys, with a maximum of just five apartments on each floor.  Construction is now underway and is scheduled for completion in May 2019.  With a payment plan requiring 30% payable upon contract and the remaining 70% in monthly installments during the course of the build, Vake Park is an ideal project looking for capital gains throughout the course of the build, as the project is sure to see major price gains before it is completed.

The project comes from one of Tbilisi’s top developers of premium projects with a strong track-record of successful development – particularly n the Vake area.  So buyers are assured that the quality of the project will be luxurious throughout, with all materials sourced from top European brands.  Facilities at the project include a full-time receptionist located in the spacious lobby area together with 24/7 security.  The lower two floors of the project will contain a variety of useful and upmarket retail outlets.  Underground parking is available here for a price of $15,000 – $20,000 depending on the level.

Apartment sizes at Vake Park are spacious, as can be expected from such a luxurious project aimed at an upmarket clientele.   The one-bedroom apartments here contain 68m2 of space, with the two-bedroom options containing 130m2.  Those looking for three-bedroom apartments have two sizes to choose from – either 170m2 or 220m2.  In addition, there is a spectacular duplex penthouse available of 357m2, including 140m2 of terrace area.

Apartments at Vake Park are supplied on a ‘green frame’ basis, which requires less work for the finishing than the standard ‘white frame’ finishing requires.  Buyers should estimate a minimum of $300/m2 for full finishing of the apartments.

The price per m2 of all apartments at Vake Park depends upon the floor, with prices starting at $2,060 per m2 on the third floor, rising to a maximum of $2,472 per m2 on the top floors.

In summary, Vake Park is a unique, upmarket project for any buyer interested in investing in Tbilisi’s most exclusive area.

Property Features

  • 24/7 Reception
  • 24/7 Security
  • Parking
  • Roof Terrace