Vake Residence is a unique opportunity to invest in a luxurious lifestyle and a sound financial future. Located in one of Tbilisi’s most sought-after districts, Vake Residence offers spacious and well-appointed apartments, unique amenities, and a prime location that is always in high demand.
Why Live in Vake? If you want to be in the center of it all, then Vake is the place to be. This well-established neighborhood is favored by Georgians and ex-pats alike, and it offers everything you need for a comfortable and convenient lifestyle. Vake has great infrastructure, including schools, designated bus lanes, and parks within walking distance.
Vake Residence: Features and Amenities Located just 100 meters from Chavchavadze Avenue, the main artery of Vake, the complex consists of 5 residential blocks, 10 to 29 floors high, with spacious apartments ranging from one to four bedrooms. Vake Residence is built using state-of-the-art seismic-resistant construction and high-quality, environmentally friendly building materials.
A unique feature and benefit of this project are spacious open terraces on the rooftop and 9th and 10th floors, where residents can enjoy stunning views of the city, relax on the running track, or play tennis or billiards.
In addition, the project has 3,000 sq.m of recreational space, a fitness center, a children’s playground, a business center, and commercial space. Spacious and Thoughtfully Laid Out Apartments Spacious, thoughtfully laid out apartments with balconies and decently sized bedrooms range in size from 61 to 76 sq.m for one-bedroom apartments, 79 to 187 sq.m for two-bedroom apartments, 142 to 311 sq.m for three-bedroom apartments, and 195 to 380 sq.m for four-bedroom apartments. Higher floor apartments feature wonderful views of Vake and Mziuri Park. Pricing and Payment Plan Apartments at Vake Residence are handed over on a ‘green frame’ basis, which requires less work for finishing than the standard ‘white frame’ finishing.
Buyers should estimate a minimum of $260 per sq.m for full finishing of the apartments.
The price per sq.m of all apartments at Vake Residence depends on the floor, with prices starting at $2,000 per sq.m. This is a great value for money in this area, as the price per sq.m of apartments in this area is only going up. The project includes a 3-level parking lot with 596 places. Parking spaces are priced at $22,000.
The payment plan is the standard one from most developers in Tbilisi: 30% payable upon contract and the remaining 70% in monthly instalments. Date of Completion The project is expected to be completed by the end of 2025.
Why Choose Vake Residence? With its prime location, luxurious amenities, and competitive pricing, Vake Residence is the perfect choice for those who want to maximize their downtime and live a luxurious life in the heart of Tbilisi. Vake Residence: A Sound Investment Opportunity In addition to its many lifestyle benefits, Vake Residence is also a rare investment opportunity that is sure to appreciate over time. Whether you choose to live in your apartment yourself or rent it out, you can be confident that you are making a wise investment.
Apartments in Vake are in limited supply, and the area is always popular with buyers and tenants, commanding some of the highest rental and resales prices in the city. To learn more about Vake Residence and to schedule a viewing, please contact us today. We look forward to helping you find your perfect home in Tbilisi.
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Security
- Business Centre
- Roof Terrace