Vake Trees is a boutique project consisting of just 40 apartments. It comprises three 17-storey buildings united by a single design concept.
This project takes its name from the eye-catching architecture of the building inspired by the structural form of a group of trees reaching to the sky.
The unique design of the facade lets in a lot of filtered light while offering privacy to the generous terraces.
Additionally, the theme of nature and greenery has also been incorporated into the interior design of the project with gardens, orangeries, and greenery on every floor.
The project comes from one of Tbilisi’s top developers of premium projects with a strong track-record of successful development – particularly in the Vake area. So buyers are assured that the quality of the project will be luxurious throughout, with all materials sourced from top European brands.
Residents will enjoy the luxurious lobby area, which has a concierge service for the convenience of owners and guests.
Underground parking is available here for a price of $20,000 – $25,000 depending on the level, uncovered parking – $15,000. In addition, other facilities include a 105m2 children’s playground area and a 237m2 terrace for common use.
Apartment sizes at Vake Park are spacious, as can be expected from such a luxurious project aimed at an upmarket clientele. The project offers two-, three-, and four-bedroom options to choose from with apartments ranging in size from 102m2 to 168m2. With the living spaces opening out to generous terraces no one could complain about a lack of outdoor space.
Apartments at Vake Trees are supplied on a ‘green frame’ basis, which requires less work for the finishing than the standard ‘white frame’ finishing requires. Buyers should estimate a minimum of $260 m2 for full finishing of the apartments.
The price per m2 of all apartments at Vake Trees depends upon the floor, with prices starting at $2,500 per m2, rising to a maximum of $2,800 per m2 on the top floors.
The payment plan is the standard one from most developers in Tbilisi. 30% payable upon contract and the remaining 70% in monthly installments over 25 months.
In summary, Vake Trees is a unique, upmarket project for any buyer interested in investing in Tbilisi’s most exclusive area.
Date of completion the end of 2025
- $25,000 (-1 level);
- $20,000 (-2 level);
- $15,000 (Open Parking)
Floor Plans & Pricing
Warning: Undefined variable $ct_plan_availability in /home/customer/www/tbilisi-property.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/realestate-7/includes/single-listing-multi-floorplan.php on line 161
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Security
- Business Centre
- Concierge Service
- Mountain Views
- Roof Terrace