Varketili D is the fourth building of a major new development located in the east of the city – on the way to the airport. The project will comprise five buildings in total, all set around a large garden area in the centre of the project. The project is located just 20 minutes’ walk from Varketili metro station and is also just 20 minutes’ walk from the vast East Point shopping mall.
For such an affordable option, Varketili D offers buyers a wide range of facilities all set in 8,000m2 of garden area. As well as greenery, the garden areas will also contain a children’s playground area, sports fields and also a kindergarten. Parking is available here for an additional cost.
Construction of the entire project began in 2019. The first building on the project, Varketili A, was completed in spring 2022. The second and third buildings, Varketili B and C are currently at an advanced start of construction and will be complete during the first half of 2023.
As of summer 2022, Varketili D has just started construction and is due for completion in summer 2024. This makes it ideal for buyers on a tight budget as prices are lowest when a building has just been launched and it allows buyers to spread their payments over the course of the build. Buyers also have the widest choice of apartments at this early stage of the building’s sales cycle.
The building contains a total of 195 apartments spread over 14 floors. One-bedroom apartments range in size from 53.5m2, going up to 54.7m2. Two-bedroom apartments start at a compact and affordable 60.5m2, going up to 82.9m2. There are currently just two three-bedroom apartments remaining on the project, both sized at 90.4m2.
Prices here are some of the most affordable in all of Tbilisi currently, starting at $761.50 per m2 and going up to $848.90 per m2 for the smallest two-bedroom options. These prices are for apartments delivered in ‘green frame’ condition, which means that they come with bare concrete walls, floors, ceilings, no bathrooms, etc. Buyers should budget an additional $170 per m2 for finishing works (not including the balcony which is supplied in a finished state).
The payment plan for Varketili D is the standard one in Tbilisi, which is 30% of the price on contract, with the remaining 70% spread over the remainder of the build in equal monthly installments.
For any buyers on a tight budget who are looking for the most affordable way to get on the Tbilisi property ladder and who don’t have all their financing in place, Varketili D is an ideal option.
Floor Plans & Pricing
- 24/7 Security
- Basketball Court
- Children's Playground
- Close to Metro
- Football Pitch
- Volleyball Court